Friday, September 15, 2006

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy


Cool. The 2nd Lego Star Wars game (Gamespot review 7.7) was just released this week. As opposed to the first Lego Star Wars, this game focuses on the original trilogy (gotta love the box cover art!), so I think I'm going to like this game a lot more, mostly just for the sheer nostalgia factor.

You know, for a game designed for kids, I never thought that I'd enjoy this game that much. It's definitely a lot more fun when playing with a friend (or a game-playing significant other :D). Thanks to Karen for the free copy of the 1st one! If you happen get your hand on some free copies of this one, I want dibs on one ;)

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2006 4:56:00 PM, Blogger estah said...

yup, yup. This is one game I'm looking forward to playing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home