Well, Boards are finally over and done with. It certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when I first envisioned it in medical school. 'Boards' just has such an intimidating ring to it.
But then years ago, it was a very different test. According to my dad, it used to be fill-in-the-blank, and there was a practical portion of the exam. Now, you just sit in front of a computer and click on multiple choice questions. Hey, I'm not complaining ;) 'Sides, in this day and age, physical exam skills take a back seat to the real diagnostic skills: CT scans, MRI's, X-rays, and ultrasound.
It's nice to finally get it behind me, and look forward to having all my free time back again. I get to especially look forward to hanging out with E this weekend; we haven't seen each other in 2 months! And it looks like she's caught a bit of a cold. We'll just have to see if I survive this weekend without catching it myself. I still have a lingering cough from my previous cold last month.



2 Comments:
Congrats buddy! We'll see you up here in a few weekends, no?
Congrats! Now we can play some online games. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home